Ikea 2011/2012 sneaky peek - Part 1

Shhh! 
Look what I've got! 
Some very exciting and special pictures to show you. 
They're new products from...
Ikea's 2011/2012 range!!!!!!
I'm sooooo excited to be bringing these to you - 
Hold onto your hats Ikea fans - so far they've kept these under wraps...
But here they are...
Loving the distressed storage boxes - a definite move toward the vintage vibe trend.
Stunning floor lamp - not sure if that piece is actually new? It looks a lot like one that showed up in one of the qualifying rooms on The Block last week... - either way, I want one...
And the cabinet!!! I've got just the spot for that little lovely...
The new vintage inspired label frames are so femininely divine.


Here's the best part about this news....
There's more to show you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...