6 pinks in 1 cake

Remember my friend Vanessa who made the fabulous Little Helper Tower? Well, she's been at it again... this time creating a mind-blowing 6 layer pink birthday cake for her hubby's mum's 70th birthday soiree... (the woman's a saint I tell you!)
6 shades of delicious - ready for the oven...

6 shades of delicious - perfectly baked...

Details details! How cute is the tiny bunting banner?


And just when you think the tiny bunting and cake are an effort worthy of applause - there's handmade rouched streamers and FRAN's name decorated in coordinating glitter... At this point I need to remind you that this was for her mother-in-law...!

Ohhh, and doesn't it look fantastic!?

Too clever...

Oh look! That's Ness! Isn't she lovely? I thought she deserved a starring role for this effort. 
(Insert applause here)

Mr Rowan seems to be enjoying the pink deliciousness.

Sometimes a party can really take it out of you. Especially when you do it this well. Good job Ness! You have just raised the party planning bar for mum's and daughter's-in-law everywhere...

For the recipe to this over-achievers delight, hop over here and change the colours to whatever takes your fancy.

2 comments:

  1. I made the rainbow version on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect! I'm defo making this one day...unless someone wants to make it for my birthday first!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...