Very Smart Playhouses

Santa was thinking about buying H&N a cubby this christmas - but after looking into it, he decided our garden is a little small for what's on offer in the cubby house realm. However, if Santa had the option of picking up one of these divine little numbers locally, he may have chosen differently... 



These. Are. The. Goods. Designed and manufactured by a company called Smart Playhouse you can find them here - be warned tough - the entire site is written in Spanish. As my Espagnol is noh-soh-goot I have absolutley no idea how much they are or if they ship internationally... Anyone out there linguistically talented in the South American way please feel free to enlighten me on these minor points! I just LOVE these designs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...