Uber cool house for doll-types...

I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I saw this. Stunning architecture. All that glass! How incredible is the double-height, feature stone-work running through the spine of the indoor and outdoor space? Would you believe me if I told you it's a doll house? Honest! I'm flabbergasted! 
It's called Emerson house and it's available from Brincadada, along with Bennett house, a five-level fantasy pad for plastic people, (with no stairs between levels one and two or between levels four and five as Hugh pointed out to me...).

Or, if you want to go the whole hog (so to speak) you might like to furnish and populate your new digs with Brincadada's interior vision as well...
Sadly, his take on the modern family isn't as aesthetically pleasing as his architectural designs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...